[vc_row row_type=”row” text_align=”left” css_animation=””][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
You were Designed by Destiny
The goals you have for your meeting/event are my goals. I will work in everyway possible to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. I am here to serve you and glorify God.
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Punctual responses to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my social media channels. (Upon your approval)
- An engaging speaking experience that will inspire, motivate, and deliver the expected outcomes we lay out beforehand.
- A follow-up call/Skype session to ensure clear communication and SWOT analysis of my presentation.
My most requested topics/groups to speak to:
- Sexual Purity
- Marketplace Influence
- Foundations of Leadership
- Youth Ministry
- Marketplace Leaders
- Men’s Ministry
A little more about me:
I have been speaking in front of people for over 12 years. From addressing thousands of prisoners on the mission field of Uganda to speaking in front of small church youth groups I have delivered the stories in my heart to communicate passion, purpose and destiny.
- My leadership topics for speaking come from experience as a non-commissioned officer in the United States Army. I have led several teams in training and endured one year of combat experience in Iraq.
- My experience as a Director of Sales for a Creative Agency in Minneapolis has given me the skills to help people grow in their marketplace calling. I am passionate about the Kingdom being lived out through everyday people, in their everyday walk with God.
- My battle with drugs/alcohol will speak to youth and give them the wisdom they need to make good choices.
- My experiences walking with God over the last years shed practical insight on how to fulfill purpose in God’s plan for your life.
In my free time I enjoy lifting weights, climbing mountains, reading, and rally car race driving.
Testimonial: Eric Elwer – VP of Marketing
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″ el_class=”side-column”][vc_custom_heading text=”Testimonials” font_container=”tag:h3|font_size:14|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][testimonials type=”transparent” number=”3″][vc_custom_heading text=”Upcoming Events” font_container=”tag:h3|font_size:14|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_column_text][ai1ec view=”agenda”][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]